AquaRP DarkRP Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application  Empty Application

Post by slayer417791 Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:08 am

Username: slayer417791, ign for darkrp joe mate

Steam ID(http://www.steamidfinder.com):STEAM_0:0:104405223

How old are you?: I am 12 years old, but I am much more mature then oother people in my age group

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a mic

Why do you want to be part of the staff team?: I would like to join the staff team because I know I have the skills to deal with people who are trying to ruin the server or just the people who made mistakes. I also want to become a staff member because on other server I have seen that staff members are not on all the time, so i decided that i wanted to go help other server have staff on all the time to keep the server clean of trollers. I want to help this server to grow into something big by giving it a good name by telling people how nice the staff are and how there are all different types of things you can do. Finally I have had experience with xp servers. I can explain to people how to rank up and get better stuff. These are only a few of the reasons why I think I should be a trial mod. I will show you my other reason if I get staff by moderating the server. So please give me the chance to show you my skills

How long have you been on the server?: I only have 2 hours on the server but i plan on making that time alot longer. even though my time is short I already have 1 million from teaming up with one of my friends and printing money

Any past experience?:Like i said before I have had a lot of experience with xp server and i also know how to be a admin very well from watching admin videos

What times are you usually on?: On the holidays i am on for mostly the hole day unless something pops up in my time table. I will be at home for most of this Easter so I will be on most of the time

slayer417791

Back to top Go down

Application  Empty Re: Application

Post by PlazmaNuke Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:20 am

-1 age limit

PlazmaNuke
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Your staff application has been...... (Age, sorry)
DENIED

Application  Giphy

Admin
Admin

https://aquarp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down